Tension Software has announced the release of Calcline 2.11, app for Mac OS X. Calcline version 2.11 is the new updated version. The upgrade adds new keyboard shortcuts. Calcline is the modern algebra calculator written in Cocoa. It can work as a small strip utility window providing an area to input and solve mathematical expressions or as a full size window application using variables and a full report of executed calculations solved step by step.
Calcline 2.11 Features
- Evaluates mathematical expressions with parentheses, nested function and variables
- It is easy to use and is the ideal substitute of the old desktop calculator
- The user simply digits an expression and Calcline displays the result
- Variable assignment and reference inside expressions are very easy using an interactive table.
- Variable values are retained over different runs
- If the user likes, expressions are solved step by step showing all the mathematical passages.
- It uses a very small window, expandable if necessary to show additional details.
- It is based on a custom fast calculation engine developed by Tension Software.
- Optimized for Leopard using long double calculation
- Added new keyboard shortcuts to improve work with the software
Calcline 2.11 evaluates mathematical expressions with parentheses, nested function and variables. Calcline 2.11 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Version 2.1.1 is a free update for registered users of version 2.x. For new users the cost is $20 USD.