Well, as we all know that PwnageTool 4.1 was out this week to jailbreak all iOS devices on iOS 4.1 and also preserves the baseband to keep your carrier unlock. But the thing is that, this tool is available only for Mac and unfortunately windows users can’t use this tool to jailbreak there iPhone on iOS 4.1.
Well, don’t worry at all, because we have brought Custom and activated firmware for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, & 3G. You just need to restore it rather to jailbreak your device now. Download these custom firmwares just from below and follow the guidelines just from here:
- Download the iOS 4.1 custom firmware from bellow. And download and install iTunes 10 from here.
- Join the splited custom firmwares you downloaded using BetterZip for Mac OS X or HJSplit for Windows to make them only one .IPSW file.
- Now put your device into DFU mode by following these steps
- Hold Power and Home buttons simultaneously about 10 seconds
- Now release the Power button but without releasing the Home button for 10 more seconds
- Now your device should now be into DFU mode
- Now restore your custom firmware, by Clicking on the iPhone icon on the left sidebar of iTunes then hold left “alt” button (“Shift” button on Windows) on the keyboard of Mac and then click on “Restore” button then release the alt button
- During the process it will prompt you to select the location for your custom firmware file. So Select the required custom .ipsw file and click on “Open”
- That’s it, now iTunes will do rest of the task, just simply sit back, and see your device with this iOS 4.1 custom firmware
Download iOS 4.1 Custom Firmware (IPSW)
Well, stay tuned with us, for more updates like this. And, if you have any questions or comments, or find any errors in the process just leave a comment!