Microsoft has released an updated version (version 14.0.1) of Office for Mac 2011 on Tuesday. The updated version includes some critical fixes for issues that might cause Office 2011 applications to stop responding or quit unexpectedly. The update also includes some other security and performance enhancements, which is detailed in an associated support document from here.
Microsoft Office 14.0.1 for Mac 2011 update addresses includes:
- The calculated cells are updated when revisions are made to related data
- The reliability is also improved when the FORMAT macro command is used
- Stability is improved when you build equations
- Stability is improved during slide shows
- Compatibility is also improved with PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010
- Reliability is improved when you delete messages from multiple IMAP accounts.
- Email passwords are retained in the keychain after when a new accounts are imported into Outlook
Download or Update Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 from here