Do you know how to Create New User Account in Mac OS X? If not then follow the how to guidelines just from below to Create New User Account in Mac OS X. Well, If you are new in the world of Mac usage, then follow the easy step by step instructions posted below to create new user account in Mac OS X.
How to Create New User Account in Mac OS X
- From the Apple Menu, Select System Preferences (located at top left hand corner of your screen)
- Now Click on Accounts from the System Preferences
- Here, unlock the preferences, before you add a new account by clicking the Lock icon at the bottom left of the Accounts window
- Now a popup will appear asking you to login, So log in with a Administrator account to unlock the preferences
- After successfully unlock the preferences, Click on little plus sign at the bottom of the window to add a new account
- A popup will appear asking you to fill in your name username, shortname, and password etc. So fill up the form and also Select the account type from the drop down
- When done click on Create Account button
- Now you will be asked for whether you want to Turn off the automatic login or Turn on the automatic login. You can choose any as you wish.
- That is it
Stay tuned for more updates like this. Well, if you have any question or any other cool/useful tips to share with, then just leave them in comments!