It is sometimes quiet annoying when some app on your iPhone is frozen and won’t do anything. For what you always restart your iPhone or iPad to get it to work again. But let me tell you my friend if you are running the latest iOS version (4.0 or higher) on your iOS device then you can easily kill that app from multitasking feature without affecting the state of the app where it stuck. Follow the how to guidelines just from below.
How to Kill a Frozen / Stuck app on iPhone or iPad
- Suppose the Facebook freezing up..
- Now the trick is just switch to another app. and for doing that tap on Home button
- and jump into the another app (ie – launch iPod app)
- Now from here double tap on Home button, to bring up the multitask manager (It will show apps are running on your phone)
- Now here Tap and hold on the frozen app icon (ie -Facebook icon) for few seconds
- After that tap on the red “-” to the top left of the Facebook icon (This process will now kill the frozen app)
- Now tap once on the Home button to get back to the iPod app
- Then tap the Home button again to get to the Home screen
- And finally tap on frozen app (ie -Facebook app) to start it up from scratch
- That is it!
So this is how you can Kill a Frozen / Stuck app on iPhone or iPad without affecting the state of the app. Stay tuned for more updates like this. Well, if you have any question or any other cool/useful tips to share with, then just leave them in comments!