For those who don’t know, Airplay (3rd party app) is an iOS feature that allows you to stream content from your iOS device directly to your High Definition TV. Well guys if you are new iPhone user and quite excited to use Airplay from your iPhone in order to stream media files to your Apple TV then follow the step by step procedure to use AirPlay with your iPhone.
- wireless internet connection
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on iOS 4.3 (final) firmware
- Apple TV (black)
- and make sure Apple TV is on and connected wirelessly
NOTE – Here I use YouTube as the example ..
How to Use Airplay with Your iPhone
- Open YouTube and lauch your your favorite video
- Now you will notice AirPlay icon in the controls menu, Just select it
- Now your Apple TV should show up as a playback option. Once you selected, then you can stream the video file directly through your TV
- That is it, so simple ..
NOTE – Depending on your connection speed, the video loads fairly quickly and plays smoothly.
Stay tuned for more updates like this. Well, if you have any question or any other cool/useful tips to share with, then just leave them in comments!