Introducing a Mac app so called HyperDock, which is a small application that adds a ton of features to your Mac dock with a few simple settings. If you were wish you have window previews in OS X’s Dock then HyperDock brings this feature for your Mac OS X, along with other enhancements to manage windows.
HyperDock Features -
- Window Preview shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item
- Control iTunes – It allows you to view information about the current song, by simply mouse over on iTunes dock item. Moreover support pause, skip, rate and adjusting volume just by scrolling on the iTunes icon
- iCal events – HyperDock supports sneak a peek your upcoming events by hovering the iCal dock item
- Window Management – It supports advanced window management on Mac OS X, allows you to Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
- Powerful Shortcuts – It supports configurable shortcuts to your dock apps to hide or quit apps, start Expose, open Safari tabs, Finder Windows etc
HyperDock is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later version and is available for free for download. You can download HyperDock for your Mac OS X from the given link below.
- Download HyperDock for Mac OS X from here.