Using Another Device
If you don’t have another device available, you can use a cloud gaming service to access a separate account for entering a bot lobby in Fortnite. Follow these simple steps:
- Create a new Epic Games account if you don’t have one already. This is a straightforward process that you may have already completed when creating your main account.
- Log in to your newly created account and launch Fortnite. Make sure not to join any games and stay in the lobby.
- In the lobby of your new Fortnite account, team up with your main account.
- Start a game and enjoy the bot lobby experience in Fortnite.
While this method allows you to enter a bot lobby without having to create a new account every time, it requires an additional device or cloud gaming service.
Leaving the Game on Your New Account
If you want to avoid the hassle of creating new Epic Games accounts for accessing bot lobbies, follow the steps below:
- Immediately leave the game on your new account before your character joins the battle bus.
- If you fail to do this, your character will level up in some way, forcing you to create a new account to access a 100% bot lobby.
- Ensure that your character leaves the game as soon as it enters the spawn island.
By following these steps, you can prevent your character from progressing and continue to enjoy bot lobbies without the need for multiple account creations.
Entering a bot lobby in Fortnite can be a beneficial experience for players looking to improve their skills or have a more relaxed gaming session. Whether you use another device or leave the game on your new account, these methods will allow you to access bot lobbies without much hassle. So, why not give it a try and enhance your Fortnite gameplay?